Thursday, January 10, 2008

Run

Ok, I did it. Yesterday, I went out for a 5K run. It wasn't in any plan, but it was such a beautiful day, and I had my gear in the car, so I finally got a first run of the year in. The run was uneventful. Mainly, I just observed my body, felt the rust, and realized it will take a little doing to get the wheels rolling again.

I will say this. LDT helped get me on the road, provided an incentive. Writing and reading along here does motivate. The thing's working. Kudo's to Agricola for starting the dialogue.

2 comments:

Agricola said...

Welcome back. Lots of rust, indeed!
I actually think that having all of us back posting will help to motivate me to get out of the rack in the AM.

thanks guys, this is good, I'm feeling confident if a bit scared about the Vermont Marathon -- lots of miles to run between now and then.

VT Runner said...

I feel the same way.