Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Run 15

Hello, Gents. I got out this morning at 7:00a and ran for just less than 30 minutes. I have a short version of the reservoir loop on which I turn right at the bottom of the reservoir and head back uptown on the west side bridle path. (Door to door this is about 5 to 7 minutes shorter than the full loop, and when I run in the morning I run this route to make sure I get to work on time.) The weather is temperate and there were lots of runners and lots of folks running with their dogs, which was cool to see. I don't often run the Park in the morning and at this time of year there are still so few evening runners, I enjoyed the busier Park vibe. Otherwise, nothing special about this one, just a workaday run, checked off my plan for the week.

I have some upcoming warm-climate travel, Tampa and San Antonio. I'm looking forward to a run around the Alamo, and a post with appropriately historical and literary color, ala Call Me Ishmael.

Congratulations to AG and VTR for solid performances at the Noo Beffud Half.

Peace,

No comments: