Wednesday, March 11, 2009

3 Days, 3 Runs, 3 Continents

...and 60 degree difference in the temps! I'm sticking to running 2-3 miles a day until all injuries heal. Managed to run Sunday before flying out for this weeks business trip. Ran in London in Hyde Park, very cool. Makes me envious of FA running in the park. After a 12 hour redeye, I headed out for a quick 2 to start the metabolism again. Ran along the Singapore River at around 10 AM local time. Mistake. Very hot and humid (90+). Needless to say the body isn't acclimated for that kind of heat after the winter we've had. Headed out this morning for my 4th run at 7:30 AM and it was bearable. Hoping the warmer weather helps with the joints. I'm jonesing for some real training runs!

3 comments:

Steve DiMattia said...

Wow. Huge Post. London, Singapore and Boston. World class.

VT Runner said...

Very cool. Good for you for getting in the globe trotting runs and representative post... all without pulling a muscle. Seriously, dehydration from travel can be a killer!

Nicely done.

Agricola said...

Awesome! I love it! what a cool thing to say you've done!

Also like the wait and see approach.