Monday, November 5, 2007

Walk In The Woods

My family, Mater and Pater Agricolae, and my brother's family spent the weekend in the White Mountains. It was a belated celebration of my parents' 40th wedding anniversary and it was a great time. My brother and I brought running gear but didn't run (unfortunately). My workout, the first since running the relay was a 4 mile walk in the woods to look at some waterfalls. It was not a fast walk, but I did carry Child One for about 3 of the 4 mile total -- that's got to count for something in a week when I was very lazy. Kudos to VTR for running a 5K -- it was interesting to see that it helped him loosen up. Back at it tomorrow.

My next goal is to log 20 miles/week by January so I have a great base from which to launch my Burlington Marathon Training campaign -- you can never start laying a good foundation too early.

No comments: