Friday, April 30, 2010

Chi-Chi

I was in Chicago for two days this week and got out for a 4 miler along the lake. It was gorgeous. Chicago really did the right thing with their lakefront development. Museums, a running/biking path, gardens, beaches....lots of public space. Really awesome. It made me think how cool it would be to run the Chicago marathon and bring the family out for the weekend. I'll have to work on that.

I ran three at lunch today with a small crew from work. It was fun to be outside with folks that I usually only see in the hallways or in meetings. Nothing else to report on that one, except it was gorgeous out there.

I have an eight and a twelver on tap for this weekend. It's also opening weekend for t-ball and little league, and we're starting in on painting the house. Very busy to say the least. It's supposed to hit 80 degrees up here, so at least I'll be outside.

Hope it's just as nice where you are this weekend. Enjoy!

No comments: