Saturday, April 18, 2009

Run 19, One Run At A Time

'Morning.

So I haven't visited in a while. This funk got into my head, sapping my will to run through the boredoom and fatigue. It soured several runs I was looking forward to, in San Antonio, Sarasota, and Reykjavic. I was in Seattle and San Francisco this week and didn't even bring my sneakers. But I've registered for a 10k and the Wall Street Fun Run in May, and am going to meet those commitments on way or another.

So, one run at a time:

Today was pretty good, better than I was anticipating. Ran my steady eddy 5k resevoir loop in about 33 minutes. It's beautifully warm in NYC today, and there are lots of runners and walkers and cyclists in the Park. My run definately benefitted from the company.

Later, fellas.

1 comment:

VT Runner said...

Glad to see you back churning.