Thursday, February 25, 2010

Welcome Back, Me

So, it's been like 11 days since my last run. That's awful. I've got too many races coming up to be a slacker. I got in a nice weekend of skiing last weekend, but it's not great for running training. I'm taking the kids back skiing this weekend to lock down the lessons they took last week. So, this is it for skiing this year -- three times in 8 days. I'll get in a longer run Sunday and it's time to get down to brass tacks.

I was a beast before my run, and even today's lousy run (hey, it was 11 days off) was still good. It was pouring rain and windy, but it wasn't the weather that made it bad, it was the runner. Back on it.

3 comments:

Steve DiMattia said...

Way to hit the slopes, though. Where did you ski?

Agricola said...

Gunstock in NH. great ski school for the kids. nice mellow family mountain.
hung w/Phat and his family. good time.

VT Runner said...

Glad you're back. It's been quiet...